Monday, June 29, 2015

Convert Your GPA to the 4.0 Scale

If you’re applying to a U.S. college and need to convert your high school GPA to the 4.0 scale, we’ve got you covered.

You can use our iGPA calculator, which will make the conversion based on the grades you provide. This will allow you to compare your own GPA to, for instance, the average high school GPA of the colleges where you apply. Many higher education institutions will use the 4.0 scale in evaluating your application.

You just need to select your country, fill in the required information and click, and the converted GPA will soon be sent to your email. We use the most common grading scales of more than 140 countries in making these calculations.

Click here for a sample calculation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments posted on may be moderated.

Like us on Facebook for exclusive content from U.S. Admissions Experts!