Date: Thursday, August 6, 2015
Time: 10-11 a.m. EST
About the Webinar
If you’re an international student interested in attending law school in the U.S., then attend this FREE webinar from WES Student Advisor! Andrew Horsfall, associate director of J.D. admissions at the Syracuse University College of Law in New York, and Jesse Imonje, an international student from Kenya who is currently attending Vermont Law School, will provide the tools, tips and information you need to successfully apply to U.S. law schools. Attendees will also have their questions answered in real time by Andrew and Jesse. Register today!
Mr. Andrew Horsfall will be the admissions expert and is the associate director of admissions at the Syracuse University College of Law.
• Program types: J.D., LL.M., S.J.D., etc.
• How to choose the right program and school for you
• Curriculum details and degree components
• The steps of the admissions process and required documentation
• How to fund your education
• How to specialize in a field of study, create a global network and more