Time: 9:45 - 11:15 A.M. EST
Location: Online via YouTube
About the Event:
Whether you are a prospective student looking to study in the U.S., an internationally trained immigrant, or a current student looking for jobs, this live-streaming event will cover topics that can help you identify educational and employment opportunities and provide answers to your questions.
Register for this live-streaming event as part of our International Education Week (IEW) celebration November 14-18.
About the Speakers:
- Omanjana Goswami is a Ph.D. student and graduate teaching assistant for the department of earth and environmental sciences at Rutgers University-Newark.
- Senay H. Gebremedhin is a Program Coordinator at World Education Services.
- Dina Jaffary is a Community Outreach and Engagement Associate at Upwardly Global.
- Credential Evaluation:
- What is a credential evaluation?
- How can I use a credential evaluation to find employment in the U.S. or Canada?
- What are the benefits of a credential evaluation?
- How do I obtain a credential evaluation?
- Job Search Skills:
- What is the difference between and résumé and a CV?
- Common résumé mistakes
- Job search resources for international students
- Skilled Immigrant and International Student Perspectives:
- A skilled immigrant success story
Can’t make the live-streaming event? You can still participate in our other IEW events: