Our e-guides provide free tips and advice on the issues that concern international students studying in the U.S. and Canada.
The U.S. College Application Process
This e-guide is designed to be a resource for international students applying to undergraduate and graduate programs in the U.S. It provides an overview of everything you need to know to successfully complete the application process.
- Application requirement checklist
- Sample résumé
- TOEFL vs. IELTS comparison
- Funding strategies
Writing essays will be a major part of your academic experience in the U.S. This e-guide provides detailed information on how to write a great college essay, which can be difficult for some international students.
- College essay formats- College essay samples
- Essay advice on how to write a great essay
Arriving in the United States
Congratulations on studying abroad in the U.S. For those of you beginning your studies in the U.S. for the first time, this guide will help you prepare for your arrival.
- Checklists- Financial and visa documents review
U.S. Colleges and Universities
With over 4,000 colleges and universities in the U.S., we understand that it can initially feel very overwhelming to find the right one. For those of you starting your search, we’ve provided some guidelines that could help you research schools in an organized manner.
- Choosing your best fit degree program- Popular U.S. institutions for international students in STEM programs
- Transfer process from a community college